ONLINE French cooking lesson taught in English
Class Duration: 2 consecutive days of interactive Zoom sessions. The time required per lesson 1.5-2.5 hours
Price of full 2-day course: 85€/participant*
Price per individual class: 50€/class/participant*
Number of Participants: 8 maximum (#of connected computers)
Number Recipes: 5 recipes
Average Food Cost: About 50-60 euros and assumes that you have some basic ingredients available in your kitchen (Sugar, Flour, Eggs . . .). Keep in mind that you will be preparing a pâté which normally would sell for 100 euros based on its size and weight.
*Number of participants refers to the number of individual connections to our Zoom session. You can be multiple people in the same kitchen but we ask that you try not to be more than 2 people, as much for your own benefit as for your fellow participants & chef-instructor.
Times: This class will be offered as follows
Asia & Australia, & European clients: 9 AM CET (Paris)| 3 PM UTC+8 (Hong Kong)| 5 PM UTC+10 (Sydney)
Dates: June 27, 2020; August 22, 2020
USA & European clients: 8 PM CET (Paris | 2 PM EST (New York) | 11 AM PST (Los Angeles)
Dates: July 18, 2020; July 25, 2020
European Time zones: Please select the class that best fits your schedule based on the Paris times mentioned above.
Not sure of the class time in your time zone, try this link.
Dates: This class is offered punctually. Click on Book Now to view planned dates
- Instruction in English
- Shopping list provided with recipes
- Technical setup instructions provided for you to enjoy your virtual experience
- Hands-on interactive lesson
- Link to class video so you can rewatch
- Small group size – this is important so that you can enjoy the class fully. You can always be more than one person on your connection. We advise no more than 2 for maximum enjoyment.
- Interactive Zoom sessions & Instructional videos for work alone steps
- Learn from an experienced French chef
- Online French cooking lesson from the comfort of your home