Classes taught in English
Class Duration: 2 consecutive days of an interactive Zoom sessions. Time required per lesson 1.5-2.5 hours
Price of full 2-day course: 120€/participant*
Price per class: 65€/participant*
Number of Participants: 6 maximum
*Number of participants refers to the number of individual connections to our zoom session. You can be multiple people in the same kitchen but we ask that you try not to be more than 2 people as much for your own benefit as for your chef-instructor.
Number of recipes: 10 recipes
Average Food Cost: About 30-40 euros and assumes that you have some basic ingredients available in your kitchen (Sugar, Flour, Eggs . . .)
Times: This class will be offered as follows:
This class is offered punctually. Click on Book Now to view planned dates
Asia & Australia clients: 9 AM CET (Paris)| 3 PM UTC+8 (Hong Kong)| 7 PM UTC+10 (Sydney)
Dates: June 13, 2020; August 1, 2020
USA clients: 8 PM CET (Paris | 2 PM EST (New York) | 11 AM PST (Los Angeles)
Dates: June 27, 2020; Aug 22, 2020
European time zones: Please select either of the sessions we have made available that would best suit your schedule.
Not sure of the class time in your time zone, try this link.
- Instruction in English
- Shopping list provided with recipes
- Technical setup instructions provided for you to enjoy your virtual experience
- Hands-on interactive lesson
- Link to class video so you can rewatch
- Small group size (we ask that you try to not be more than 2 participants per connection)
- Interactive Zoom sessions & Instructional videos for work alone steps
- Learn from an experienced French chef