ONLINE baking Class taught in English
Class Duration: 2.5-3 hours
Price per class day: 45€/participant*
Number of Participants: 8-10 maximum
*Number of participants refers to the number of individual connections to our zoom session. You can be multiple people in the same kitchen but we ask that you try not to be more than 2 people as much for your own benefit as for your fellow participants & chef-instructor.
Number Recipes: 4 recipes/class
Average Food Cost: About 20-30 euros and assumes that you have some basic ingredients available in your kitchen (Sugar, Flour, Eggs . . .)
For accuracy with the recipes: For some of the recipes we may do in this class, there are some essential tools: A stand-up mixer (a hand-held may be used but it won’t be as easy), a candy thermometer (essential for sugar confection and is not required for all recipes), Piping bags, and tips (depending on the recipe), and a kitchen scale (French baking and pastry are very precise and a scale is the only way to control accuracy).
Times: This class will be offered as follows: The time the class is scheduled is based on CET (Central European Time). While we have tried to calculate the time in a few time zones, we ask that you please ensure you check your time zone.
- Instruction in English
- Shopping list provided with recipes
- Technical setup instructions provided for you to enjoy your virtual experience
- Hands-on interactive lesson
- Link to class video so you can re-watch
- Small group size (you can be more than one person on one device but we would ask that you try to be no more than 2 as much for your enjoyment as for the other participants).
- Interactive Zoom sessions & Instructional videos for work alone steps
- Online baking class – so you cook in the comfort of your own home
- Learn from an experienced French chef