Online Breading Baking Class taught in English
Class Duration: 2 consecutive days of 2- 3 hours
Price of full 2-day course: 85€/participant*
Price per individual class: 50€/class/particpant**
Number of Participants: 8 maximum
Number of Recipes: 4 recipes
Average Food Cost: About 30 euros and assumes that you have some basic ingredients available in your kitchen (Salt, Pepper, Flour, Eggs . . .)
*Number of participants refers to the number of individual connections to our Zoom session. You can be multiple people in the same kitchen but we ask that you try not to be more than 2 people, as much for your own benefit as for your chef-instructor & fellow participants.
** You may choose to take classes separately but please note that bread-making is a continuous exercise. You will need to prepare one simple recipe before class. A short video tutorial will be provided.
Scheduled time is based on Paris time
Timing & Asia/Australia dates: 11 AM CET Paris | 5 PM UTC+8 (Hong Kong) | 7 PM UTC+10 (Sydney)
Dates: August 5 & 6, 2020
Timing & USA starting dates: 7 PM CET (Paris) |1 PM EST (New York)| 10 AM PST (Los Angeles)
Dates: August 15 & 16, 2020; September 26 & 27
European time zones: Please select a class date and time that best suits your schedule from the above dates and times
Not sure of the class time in your time zone, try this link.
Click on Book Now to view planned dates
- Instruction in English
- Shopping list provided with recipes
- Technical setup instructions provided for you to enjoy your virtual experience
- Hands-on French bread baking lesson
- Learn to make a French baguette!
- Link to class video so you can watch again
- Small group size (while it is possible to be more than one participant on your connection, we would ask that you try to limit the number of people to no more than 2 as much for your enjoyment as your fellow participants’)
- Interactive Zoom sessions & Instructional videos for work alone steps
- Learn from an experienced French chef