ONLINE Macaron Class taught in English
Class Duration: 2.5-3 hours
Number of Participants: 8 maximum
*Number of participants refers to the number of individual connections to our zoom session. You can be multiple people in the same kitchen but we ask that you try not to be more than 2 people as much for your own benefit as for your fellow participants & chef-instructor.
Number Recipes: 3 recipes (flavors depending on the season or theme)
Average Food Cost: About 30 euros and assumes that you have some basic ingredients available in your kitchen (Sugar, Flour, Eggs . . .)
Note: Making macarons is very technical. We cannot guarantee the results if the appropriate tools are not used. Essential tools include a stand-up mixer (a hand-held may be used but it won’t be as easy), candy thermometer (required), Piping bags and tips, and a kitchen scale (French baking and pastry are very precise and a scale is the only way to control accuracy).
Times: This class will be offered as follows:
Sunday, February 7, 2021, 7 PM Paris | 6 PM GMT London | 12 PM EST New York | 9 AM PST Los Angeles (Valentine’s Theme)
Sunday, February 14, 2021, 4 PM Paris | 3 PM GMT London | 10 AM EST New York | 7 AM PST Los Angeles (Valentine’s Theme)
Saturday, February 27, 2021, 4 PM Paris | 3 PM GMT London | 10 AM EST New York | 7 AM PST Los Angeles (Valentine’s Theme)
AUSTRALIA/ASIA & Europe
Sunday, February 14, 2021, 10 AM Paris | 9 AM GMT London| 4 PM UTC+8 Hong Kong | 6 PM UTC+10 Sydney
❤️ February 2021 Flavors: Valentine’s Theme – Chocolat Ganache, Raspberry Rose Jam ❤️
Not sure of the class time in your time zone, try this link.
This class is offered punctually. Click on Book Now to view planned dates
- Instruction in English
- Shopping list provided with recipes
- Technical setup instructions provided for you to enjoy your virtual experience
- Hands-on interactive lesson
- Link to class video so you can re-watch
- Small group size (you can be more than one person on one device but we would ask that you try to be no more than 2 as much for your enjoyment as for the other participants).
- Interactive Zoom sessions & Instructional videos for work alone steps
- Online baking class – so you cook in the comfort of your own home
- Learn from an experienced French pastry chef