Classes taught in English
Class Duration: 6 days (7 nights accommodations)
Price per person: 2855€
Non-participating guest: 850€ (limited to 1 guest per student & 2 total guests per program week)
Schedule: Our program weeks run from Saturday to Saturday
Non-participating guest will be invited to join us for all meals and excursion but may need to use his or her own vehicle. If you are looking for ideas on what to do in Uzès while your friend or partner is cooking, please ask us.
- 7-night accommodations in a privatized guesthouse in the pays d’Uzès
- French continental breakfasts each morning
- Transportation to and from the guesthouse to the school and for all organized excursions.
- Transportation to and from Avignon TGV on arrival and departure date
- French market & local producer visits
- All lunches, 4 evening meals including dinner at a select restaurant chosen by chef Eric.
- Winery visit with a wine specialist as your guide + Food & Wine pairing evening with our sommelier
- Hands-on French cooking experience. We’ll create seasonal recipes which may include bread making, soups, salads, stews, Provencale dishes, French desserts
- Program shaped by the season and the seasonal ingredients of the south of France
- Cheese & wine tastings & culinary & cultural excursions
- Small group sizes (maximum of 6 students)
- All levels welcome
- Learn from an experienced French chef (30+ years experience), in English in a convivial and friendly atmosphere
2021 Course dates (Saturday to Saturday):
- September 11-18
- September 18-25
- October 9-16
In order for us to provide this program, we require a minimum of 4 people. We will review your request and confirm your booking once 4 participants have booked. No payment is required until the dates are confirmed. Once we have 4 participants, subsequent participants can book directly. You will only be able to book this package for 2 people maximum at a time. Please email us if you need to book for more participants (alternatively, you can submit a second request).
Privatize a Week in Uzès
Want to privatize the Week in Uzès for your family or group? You can email us about privatizing this program.