Classes taught in English
Class Duration: 3 half-days (lunch included each day)
Price per person: 500€
Location: Our 3-day bread masterclass is taught at our location in Paris, Montmartre.
In order for us to provide this program, we require a minimum of at least 2 people. We will review your request and confirm your booking once 2 participants have booked. No payment is required till the dates are confirmed. Once we have 2 participants, subsequent participants can book directly. The course is limited to 6 participants max. Please email us if you need to book for more participants.
Note: This course takes place in Paris, however, if you are interested in a private session in Uzès, we would be happy to assist you. Accommodations are not included.
- Learn essential bread-making terminology
- Learn to make your own starter & keep it alive
- Learn bread-making techniques using either a starter or fresh yeast
- Learn to make simple and more complex bread recipes
- Hands-on baking experience
- Tasting of bread, including a light lunch
- Take home your own bread creations
- Small group sizes (maximum of 6 students)
- All levels welcome
- Learn from an experienced French chef in English in a convivial and friendly atmosphere
Privatize a Bread Masterclass
If you are interested in a bread masterclass in Uzès, please let us know. Want to privatize the class for your family or group? Private class price: 1200€ for up to 3 people. Please inquire for larger groups. Email us about a private bread masterclass.